Friday, January 22, 2010

I Have a Confession

I have a confession to make...
Actually I have quite a few.
But before I share them with you, you have to promise not to judge me.

Promise?
Okay, Good.

Confession #1
I am obsessed with exclamation points.
I realized the other day almost every time I comment on someone's blog it looks like this:
"Have a great day!!!!!!"
I apologize if I have done this to you.
I'll try to be better.

Confession #2
Yesterday my roommates and I sat in our living room, because evening classes were canceled and we watched the Jersey Shore marathon on TV. From like 3 pm until the reunion show was over at Midnight. That is a lot of Jersey Shore. I still can't believe we watched it that long.

Confession #3
I'm really really considering hiring a hit man to take out some of the boys that live downstairs.

Confession #4
I have a sweet and salty tooth...It's a curse.

Maybe not quite as "racy" as you might have thought. haha.
Do you have a confession?

13 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

happy sits saturday. I have that same tooth. I watched the marathon as well. By the end wanted to claw my eyes and ears out. Cant believe there are people who act like that

AmericanTribal said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Nope, I totally don't have an exclamation point problem!!!!! Nope, not me!!!!! Haha, I'm kidding :P... sort of.
I also have a sweet/salty tooth, which royally sucks because I've been trying to lose weight.
LOVE that picture of the diary... it's very cute :)

Shell said...

I'm an overuser of the word "fabulous" on my blog. I did confess some stupid things about myself today on my blog. The things I'm willing to admit to, anyway.

Stopping in from SITS.

Megan said...

LOL! Ooooo we all have confessions to make right?

Stopping in from SITS! nice to meet you!!!!!! (see I love exclamation points too!) tee hee hee

Amy Bear said...

Jersey Shore! Haha.. I can't say that I hate it, but everyone's talking about so I figure I must watch it more regularly... and it's pretty entertaining too. GTL!

Shelle said...

Ohh I totally share your love on exclamation points! In fact I'm maybe kinda crazy over them... haha. For example: I hate when someone sends me an e-mail at work and they end that e-mail with Thank you. I say thank you should always be followed by an exclamation point!!
Anyway, sorry for rambling! Happy SITS Saturday!

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

I think that I also have the exclamation point problem!!!! I also have the problem of using the word amazing a little too much???!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

WhisperingWriter said...

I also have a sweet and salty tooth. Yum.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Nahl said...

oh God. Jersey Shore is all over the place!

Christine said...

HA! I too have an exclamation point problem!!!!!! See!!?? It's bad....really!! I LOVE Jersey Shore...something about it kept me coming back. SOOOOO cheesy. I confess that I have a problem with this ....... extended periods!!! What the heck??

Danielle said...

Sent over from Sits,,
Jersey Shore is such a 'situation' it makes me crazy but I cant stop!

Salty and Sweet-- its the reason I have a constant supply of peanut M&Ms and occasionally make my own chocolate covered pretzels!

Sara said...

I have an enormous amount of work due Monday. Seriously, a butt-load.

I could start on it now, but instead, I'm going to catch up on some of my stories on hulu.com and then fall asleep to the TV.

So... I guess my confession is that I'm lazy but, well, you already knew that!

Sarah Brown said...

I too suffer from an extreme over use of !!!!!!! The first step is admitting we have a problem right?!
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Sat. Sharefest.