Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Feel Special...


The lovely and funny Sara over at Sara Spelled Without an H gave me an award.
I very much enjoy reading her blog and though we go to the same school we still haven't bumped into each other. Her blog always provides me with a good giggle. You should definitely go check it out.
Thanks Sara!


I would like to pass this on to Katherine Anne over at Medical School Mrs.
She always leaves me super sweet comments and kind words.
And her blog is really cute!




3 comments:

KatherineAnne said...

Thank you so much! I think you are fabulous and your blog makes me smile :) I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!

xo,KA

"And so our stories go..." said...

Your blog is so colorful. I love it. I'll visit your blog friends too.
Mary

Debbie said...

Congrats on your awards!
Came over from SITS.