Friday, January 1, 2010

Celebration!

I celebrated my 21st birthday on Wednesday with my family and Tim's family.
We had a fun dinner.
My Grandma sent me a giant cupcake pan so I made a giant cupcake.
It was so delicious and fun to eat.


Look at how pretty it was!


Last night Tim and I went out to dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse.
I was so full but it was so good.
Then we went to his aunt's house to ring in the New Year.


Happy 2010!
I hope you all have had a great start to your year so far.

8 comments:

Ari said...

Happy belated birthday! Omg that giant cupcake is awesome, I love it!! And you look adorable, love your outfit!

Happy 2010!

floreta said...

cupcakes sound like a GREAT way to celebrate! i'm not sure what the big trend is w/ cupcakes lately ... boutique cupcake shops and what not, but i've ALWAYS loved cupcakes! happy new year. :)

Mad Woman said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!!! Love the cake!

Stephany said...

This may sound weird but I had a cupcake that looked EXACTLY like that (same sprinkles and everything!) for my birthday. One of my mom's friends made it for me.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Whit said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year. You guys are so cute in your picture!

Dorkys Ramos said...

I've seen those giant cupcake pans and I've been so tempted to get it. Looks delicious! Happy birthday and hope 2010 is off to a great start :)

S.A.C. said...

Tell Grandma I want a cupcake toooooooooo....

Sara said...

I'm sorry. Is that cupcake quite literally the size of my head?

What a magical way to begin the year!