Thursday, January 14, 2010

DIY: Bulletin Board

I found this little bulletin board while I was at home. And I needed to put something on the walls in my room here. I had extra ribbon lying around, so when I returned I bought a small hot glue gun for $3 at Wal-mart. I came home and worked some magic...

And finished product! YAY!
I love it especially since it's pink with polka dots! Matches everything perfectly.
This took me maybe 10 minutes.

Now to fill my bulletin board with lovely images and postcards.
Let me know if you would like to exchange postcards (wouldn't that be fun?)

Hope you've had a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Sara said...

You would absolutely shudder if you saw my bulletin board.

It is... utilitarian, at best.

megmichelle said...

super cute!!

Stonebridge HOA said...

Hi Sarah, bulletin board looks great - way to "re-purpose" like Martha Stewart ! I will send you a postcard from my recent trips to Cuba to add to your collection.