Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blog Awards!

I've been blessed with receiving two blog awards lately.

The first one I received from Stephen over at Blogs by Night.
He is so sweet and always leaves comments that make me smile.
Thanks so much Stephen!!


The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers

7 Interesting things about me
1. I'm not a fan of animals in my personal space.
2. I dislike odd numbers even though 7 is my favorite.
3. I've been to Canada, Thailand, and China.
4. I've never been to Disney World or Disney Land.
5. My room at home is actually painted light green, not pink.
6. I've never broken a bone.
7. I can snap my toes.

I need to think about who I want to nominate some more.
So check back later this week.

InspiredDreamer
has given me the best blog award!
So sweet. Thank you so much.


We finally got our internet to work. So hopefully I can post more often than I have been lately.



3 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Mad Woman said...

Congrats on your awards...totally deserved.

Stephen K said...

Absolutely my pleasure :D I happen to think it's much deserved!