Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow, Where are you?


Snow.
In Boone in snowed up to 10 inches, maybe more.
I'm not there, I'm in Charlotte, a mere 2 1/2 hours away and no snow.
Why did it have to snow 3 days after I left?
I wish I could go play in it now and not have to think about anything serious.
I could forget my few worries and stresses and have a child like mind set for just a few hours.
It would be glorious.

I had my MRI "check-up" yesterday and the testing part went fine.
I was very still so I was only in that little confined space for maybe an hour but it was very loud.
Now waiting to hear what the scan showed is the worst anxious feeling ever.
I'm sure it will be fine but I can't help but worry and think of the negative possibilities.

I wish I had snow to play in.
If you have some where you are, could you send some to me? Please?

11 comments:

Mad Woman said...

I have no snow for you. Just sun. Lots of it.

I hope the results of your scan are what you want! :-)

BLOGitse said...

sorry no snow - you'll find a lot of snow and Santa in Finnish blogs :)
I have only sun and sand here in Cairo! LOL!
Happy SITS day!

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

Love you site :)
I love baking and thats the one thing i did when i was young, was bake i think its because i LOVE cake batter LOL

So gald i found your blog and i will be back for more sweet recipes :D

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

Forgot to thank you for stopping by Happy SITS Sunday :)

Christine said...

Honey, do I have snow for you!!! Just give me your addy and I'll see what I can do to truck it all to you...LMAO!
Oooh, or better yet....we could house swap like Cameron & Kate in "The Holiday". Except I'll take my mate & you can bring yours:)
Hope all is well w/your MRI results...those bring out the claustrophobia in me!
Take Care:)

Angelia said...

No snow here, nor is there any - hardly- EVER. The last big snow I remember was back in 2002. It actually stuck and we had 5 or 6 inches I think. Of course, it was gone the next day.

Hoping your anxieties calm down. I understand that. Hang in there! Keep us updated.

Ms Bibi said...

We had snow for 3 days last week. My kids were so excited and by the time Winter school break came the snow was gone.

Thank you for stopping by during the Sharefest.

Aimee @ Ain't Yo Mama's Blog said...

Hope everything went well with your MRI! I hate those things.

No snow here. I have to drive to snow if I want to see any. Sometimes I wish coastal SoCal had seasons. =)

-Aimee

Sara said...

Boone got hit hard, and it was beautiful, although treacherous when driving down 421.

I'm not sure what the MRI is about, but I hope everything is okay.

And if I have any control, I'll send you some snow!

Whit said...

Sorry about the snow. I went up to Winston Salem and played!

Praying for you with your test, hon.

The Blonde Duck said...

Send some to me too! We have cactus!