Thursday, December 10, 2009

No Matter How Many Times I Watch...

No matter how many times I watch specific episodes of my favorite shows I can't help but cry.

The Rachel and Ross fight after "We were on a Break"{image}

I know this image isn't from that scene but I couldn't find a good picture...Even though I've seen this episode 10 to 20 times I still tear up every time. It makes me so sad...and I know how it all works out in the end but I still get teary-eyed.

Also when Lorelai and Luke fight on Gilmore Girls. Before they started dating, while they were dating, after they were dating...anytime they fight I get teary eyed.

I'm not sure why this causes me to feel such strong emotions every single time but it does.

Is there a certain show or movie that makes you cry or tear up every time you watch??

14 comments:

CGBG said...

I feel the same way the the Friends episode...but the one where the first get together and its raining outside always gives me butterflies!

Beth P. said...

I always get upset at that Friends episode too! I also get all weepy when Phoebe announces her pregnancy. Ooooh Friends, how I love thee.

I don't watch Gilmore Girls. Maybe I should?

Sara said...

Friends and Gilmore Girls- two of my favorite shows.

I almost always cry whenever Beth dies in Little Women.

"I can be brave like you!"

Damn it, Claire Danes!

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

Hi! Stopping by from SITS. Ya kno, my husband still watches Seinfeld. Used to drive me nuts, but I love hearing him laugh over same, stupid episodes over and over and over. Me - I'll watch anything Julia Roberts.

Ms Bibi said...

Merry SITSmas and thank you for stopping by.

*uncorked said...

Message in a Bottle - the movie and the book. The scenery is beautiful, the story is unrealistic, but lovely and I'm a big sack of tears every time.

Christy said...

i cry with laughter every time I watch night shift which i have seen about 50 times. Does that count?

Happy sits saturday sharefest!

Jayde said...

I don't ever cry at movies, I do tend to find that I get sudden bouts of allergic reactions that make my eyes tear up and oddly enough it only happens at sad parts (or really happy parts). Stupid allergies. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

Ms. Diva said...

I'll watch anything with Kevin Costner!! Here from SITS! Happy Sharefest!!!

Amanda said...

I love Lorelai and Luke! I agree, they fight beautifully. It is like a dance with them.

I cry every time I watch The Notebook. The ending just kills me! I definitely have to be prepared if I choose to watch it.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Holly said...

Happy SITS SHarefest!
I am a sap - I cry at all of them, so cannot really pinpoint one! I do love the Friends episode thought - I loved that show!
Holly @ hip weddings

Somewhere In Between said...

I get the same way with movies, too!! But I am so with you on Ross and Rachel.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

amindinmotown said...

Juno. End of the movie, I cry EVERY time. And I've seriously watched it at least 20 times. I know the damn lines, yet I still cry.

lemonologie said...

Ah, Friends. Brings back fond memories!

Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day the other week! Sorry the return visit has taken so long!