Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Life Today...

My life today was interesting? Maybe...probably not, but I'll share what happened with you anyways.

I was so excited last night to wake up this morning and wear my new super cute outfit with my super cute matching boots. I wake up and it is raining so hard and it had rained all night and planned to rain all day. Great. I was determined to wear my outfit anyways, so I did. Unfortunately I had to wear my rain boots (they're cute too but just didn't match as well). Walked around all day freezing and wet.

Then while I was sitting in my last class of the day the girl sitting to my left said to me "Something smells like spaghetti and meatballs." We look to our right and this other girl had a can of Chef Boyardee spaghetti or something and was eating it straight from the can with a fork! I found this so weird. And then she started to scrape the can, metal against metal = worst sound ever. (Literally just got chills thinking about it)

Then work this afternoon was complete and utter chaos. And that's all I have to say about that. (Only one day left)

Driving around town today was difficult. I don't understand my defroster. It has mind of it's own and is psycho.

Best part of the day? The rainbow I saw on my way home from work. After a long icky, dark, rainy day there was a gorgeous rainbow. I wish I could have taken a picture of it.

But I had a delicious dinner and am in for the rest of the night. No more cold and no more rain (at least for today).

Tell me something about your day.

10 comments:

curiousillusion said...

Oooh I want rain boots! They sound fun! Sorry that you walked around all freezing and wet, that's no fun!

I just found out that the big purchase that's supposed to come Monday, that I'm excited for, won't have anyone home to sign for it. Eff.

Sara said...

I feel like I'd enjoy meeting the Chef Boyardee girl in your class, cause that's funny.

I have a take-home final due tomorrow. Haven't started.

Grad school is inconvenient.

Kari @ p.s. love.love. said...

We had snow and freezing cold. We're in a tiff with our neighbors that won't seem to end and I'm tired of emailing back and forth with them. But my highlight was coffee with a friend while we watched it snow!

Melissa said...

I love rain boots! And rainbows too.

And ewwww. I would've been skeeved just by the smell of someone sitting in class and eating Chef Boyardee out of a can. That IS weird, but funny!

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

Thank goodness for rainbows:)

So glad your day ended better.

Stopping by from SITS! Have an awesome day! (I'm a NC girl myself)

Miss Dot said...

Ewww... Chef Boyardee ooks me out all by itself but straight from the can!?!? What is going on with the world?!

I hate when a cute outfit day gets ruined by nasty weather :( Hopefully you'll get another opportunity soon to show it off! :)

Rhonda @ My Life... in words said...

Sorry it was nasty that day (I'm in NC also, and WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THIS WET WEATHER???) Anyway, at least you had a beautiful rainbow and a good meal to end the day!!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!!

blueviolet said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

I can't believe someone was eating room temperature canned Chef Boyardee stuff and then to add metal scrapes into the mix...that's insane.

Rainboots these days are really cute so I'm sure you looked adorable!

You and your blog are adorable! Love it!

Vic said...

Ill that is totally disgusting. Who eats like that. Was she a fat slob. Seriously. The girls and I love rainbows. In fact I just posted a new photo of my little one with her drawing of her rainbow. :) on facebook!~

Sits sent me over:)

Have a beautiful Sunday~

amindinmotown said...

Chef Boyardee is disgusting cooked, and in a bowl. I can't even imagine it uncooked from the can. Ewwwww. ::Shivers::