Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movies You Should See.

First off I would like to say,
Happy 22nd Birthday to my best friend, Hillary!

I've seen about 3 "recent" movies within the past week or so.
I rented two, so those aren't technically recent.
And saw one in the theater yesterday.

I saw Julie & Julia.
Loved the movie, I thought it was so adorable.
So much better than the book.

I saw 500 Days of Summer.
I loved the movie even though I was mad at the ending.
I want to steal Zooey's wardrobe from this movie.

Yesterday I went to see The Frog Princess.
Amazing. I loved it.
I didn't realize how much I had missed the original Disney animation.
Now I want to watch all the other Princess movies (mainly because I still dream of being one someday).

Have any movie recommendations for me?


3 comments:

Sara said...

I really liked 500 Days of Summer. A friend of mine bought it for me for Christmas and I thought it was fantastic.

I highly recommend "Away We Go" with John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph. It's one of my new favorites.

Mad Woman said...

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of those. It takes a while for some of the movies to get to us here in NZ, and I often miss them before they get this far.

m'liss; said...

I've heard so many good things about 500 Days of Summer. I have it but haven't gotten around to watching it. My current movie recommendation to everyone (who hasn't seen it yet) is Avatar. I really think everyone will find someone to love about it... it was fantastic!

Great blog, btw :)