Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry SITSmas!!


Merry SITSmas to all my SITSTAS. I hope you have a fabulous SITSmas Day. Tim and I send you all our best wishes. Make sure you check out the wonderful holiday recipes I've been posting this week and will continue to post. This will be my first year participating in SITSmas, I have to admit I'm quite excited. To learn more about SITSmas check out The Secret is in the Sauce. They'll have all kinds of prizes and lovely things going on today. So make sure you check it out!!

To learn more about me and why I blog check the posts here, here and here.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your SITSmas Day!!
Here have some JOY to take with you!

23 comments:

Amanda said...

Merry SITSmas!

KarmaPearl said...

Merry SITSmas!

Jenny said...

Merry SITSmas :D

LisaLisa said...

Merry SITSmas to you and your family!!! Hope 2010 brings you much joy, peace and love :0)

Kati said...

Merry SITSmas! I look forward to your recipes!

MammaDucky said...

Merry SITSmas SITSta!

Donn24g said...

Merry SITSmas!! I look forward to checking out your blog and reading your recipes:) Happy holiday season!

KatherineAnne said...

Merry SITSmas! I am a college student too! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! xo, KA

Sarah Brown said...

Baby it's cold outside!!!!!
Merry SITSmas to you too=)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Love is grand!

Merry SITSmas!!!

Joy said...

Wishing you a very merry SITSmas Sarah! Nice to meet you!

Julie said...

Will be checking out your recipes shortly! I can always use more of them!! :)

Blessings to you and your family!

Merry SITSmas!

sandy said...

Have a very Merry SITSmas!

My Lipstick Life said...

I read several of you posts and you have a very cute blog! Marry SITSmas & blessings in 2010!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Merrry SITSMASSSS!

chrisy said...

Merry SITSmas! Love the Christmas card/pic.

Kmama said...

Cute card. Merry SITSmas.

Christina said...

Merry SITS-mas!

Veronica Lee said...

Merry SITSmas!! Lovely blog.

♥ Katinka said...

Merry SITSmas :)

Andi said...

Sorry I am late, but I am making my way through the entire SITSmas list, I want to visit everyone to wish everyone happy holidays! So Merry SITSmas!

Amarie said...

Thanks so much for your visit! Merry SITSmas and have a wonderful holiday!

Shannon said...

Hope you had a merry SITSmas day, too!

Happy Holidays!