Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Almost my Birthday!


Hello.
Sorry I've been absent for a while.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.
I know I did.

I can't believe the year is almost over, it makes me sad.
I feel like I have so much to do and not a lot of time to complete it.
Right now I have SIX books on my to be read list.
I would love to finish one before the year is over, but I doubt that will happen.
I'm very excited though because it's been a long time since I've had that many books on my shelf just waiting to be read.

I hope you have enjoyed this wonderful holiday season.
I would love to hear about something special you did.

P.S. 2 days until my birthday!

1 comment:

Ari said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! And enjoy reading your books. Yay for birthdays... have any plans?