Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What's more important, Love or Silliness?



As I was watching Friends last night, Ross asked Chandler and Monica "What is more important Love or Silliness?" I don't know why but this made me giggle an uncontrollable amount.  I think it is important to have an equal amount of love and silliness. And I love this quote, I found it on weheartit. What is your opinion?? What do you think is an important quality in a relationship?

I got a 99.4 on my test in geography. *happy dance* 

I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday. 

3 comments:

Jessica (BookLover) said...

I ♥ FRIENDS! Love, but I'm rather fond of the silliness. ;)

Congrats getting a 99.4 on your test! *joins in on the happy dance*

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

I think love and silliness go together quite nicely. I think you have to have both!!! Great question. I love Friends too. Stopping by from SITS!

amindinmotown said...

I tend not to have qualifiers for relationships, if that makes sense. I just want something that feels right, feels like a good or even perfect fit and produces much happiness.