Friday, November 13, 2009

What would you like?

I have sort of hit a small writers block. Ideas come to me during the day when I am away from the computer and then I sit down to blog and my idea has seemed to lock itself away somewhere in my brian. Of course I have misplaced the key to this place it is hiding.
So I thought I would have you (my fabulous readers) ask me questions on anything you want to know about me or tell me few topics you would like me to write about.
I would love to hear your thoughts and questions. You can leave them right here in the comment section or you can e-mail me @ liveinimagination@gmail.com.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Remember to enter the megmichelle giveaway if you haven't already.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I'm always interested in hearing how people balance school, home, work and self.

And also a tip... I've started carrying around a little notebook so that whenever I think of something I may want to write about or even get some little inspiration (observation, something someone else says, a memory) I write it down. Keeps writer's block at bay for sure!

Happy SITS sharefest!

Sara said...

Have we met in the blogging world yet? I'm a student in Boone, too.

I think the notebook is a brilliant idea. I need to start doing that as I often have the same problem.

amindinmotown said...

I have the same issues. I think of blog topics while driving or in the shower. Clearly not places where I can easily write the idea down.