Monday, November 23, 2009

This Reminds Me Of...

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Sorry. School has been quite overwhelming this past week. Many projects and a history research paper (ick) and a presentation. All due today and tomorrow. What are these crazy professors thinking? Anyways I plugged my camera in to upload some pictures and I found this amazing photo (I think it's amazing).


I know it is quite similar to many other photos I've shared with you. But for some reason this one reminds me of phrase "Arabian Nights" mentioned in Aladdin. I'm unsure of why but it does. I hope to catch up on some posts this week as well as reading while I am on my Thanksgiving break. I hope you all had a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

Beth P. said...

Beautiful picture! I just watched most of Aladdin Friday night and can totally see how you could make that connection.

buhdoop said...

Beautiful photo. I am kind of looking forward to the end of this semester.

Quincifer said...

Oh wow, its gorgeous!