Monday, November 16, 2009

Things I'm Loving This Week

Idea stolen from the lovely Nicole of my teacups in peony.


This (more like last) week I am loving:

The opportunity to spend time at home with my family and friends.


My older sister's new jewelry store. She has an etsy shop but now has an actual store in our hometown.


My younger sister is starting to recover from being sick (yay!).


My brother has grown like 10 inches (an exaggeration but it feels like that much).


The crafty new headband I made (with a little help from my mother and the wonderful Rubyellen from cakies).


The fantastic ring I recieved from juneshin ( my professor asked me if it was an heirloom yesterday).

2 comments:

Beth P. said...

How cool that your sister opened a jewelry shop! Your family must be proud of her. All of your other things are great as well, yay for happy things!

amindinmotown said...

Ooooo, a jewelry shop? Where exactly? What's it called?