Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Letter to You

Dear Jerk who lives below me,

I am a student. I want to graduate within four years. In order to do that I need sleep and I need time to study. I can not accomplish either one of these when you play your music so freaking loud that my floor vibrates. It feels like an earthquake and that the floor could give way at any minute. I know you need to listen to music or practice or whatever the heck it is you do down there...but PLEASE learn that at 12:30 on a Wednesday night some people (like me) are sleeping and they have to wake up at 6:30 the next morning. Seriously learn some common courtesy. I'm not afraid to call the sheriff again but I still have some small hope that you will realize what a jerk you are being and stop. I would greatly appreciate it. I'll even bake you your favorite cookies. Please just let me live in peace and quiet!

Thanks,

Your fantastic neighbor (who secretly wishes you would get evicted)

5 comments:

angelina la dawn said...

i completely feel your pain! luckly, i've moved and live on the top floor now. hang in there!

Stephanie said...

Very cute blog! I stumbled upon it on 20SB and I love it!

I am sorry you have such a crappy downstairs neighbor. I used to live below someone who would vacuum every Saturday morning at like 7am! I mean come one! I work all week and I do not like waking up to the loudest vacuum in the world on my day off!
Oh the joys of apt living!

Have a great week!

Geezees Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I completely understand with you....same thing happened to me, we had horrible neighbors, and nothing was done about it. So the only thing we could do to change the situation was move out....and now we are happier than we've ever been
Good Luck!

Everyday Mom Ideas said...

I had this same neighbor when I was in collage. The man liked to play his music at 5 in the morning. What collage student gets up that early. Not this one.

amindinmotown said...

Some people can be so rude and so oblivious. Agh. I think we've all had a neighbor like this while in college.

Sadly, for me, it was my brother when I lived at home my first two years of college, ha.