Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

I saw a discussion on 20sb about guilty pleasures. I decided I would share my top 5 guilty pleasures with you.
  1. Milk-duds. I love them. I could eat three boxes in one day. Unfortunately I have limit myself or I would be very unhealthy.
  2. Trashy romance novels. Maybe they aren't the "trashy" ones but they are all about the romance. Some days I just can't help myself, I have to pick one up and read it.
  3. Ryan Reynolds. (mmm...so cute) I could stare at him all day.
  4. Painting my toe nails.
  5. Gilmore Girls. I love this show so much. I have 5 out of the 7 seasons on DVD.

I would love for you share yours with me. You can leave it in a comment or if you post about it on your blog leave me a link.

I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

4 comments:

Beth P. said...

Oooh, I have to think about this. Here are a few:

1. Ice cream. I eat it all the time. Probably why I am not so healthy. Or at least one of the contributing factors.

2. Blogging. I am addicted, its quite sad.

3. Getting in bed before my husband does. He hogs the sheets so I try very hard to get to bed first so I have them to myself for a little bit! :-)

There are so many more but I'll leave it at that.

bluecottonmemory said...

I'm with you!
1) chocolate
2) Starbuks Espresso Chocolate Truffle
3) Crawdaddy's Po' Boy Sandwich
4)A good book
5) A manacure and pedicure
6) A cozy nap on a cold day!

Cynthia at A Shimmy in My Spirit said...

1. most anything chocolate
2. magazine Artful Blogging
3. California wines
4. my iPhone
5. boutique hotels

amindinmotown said...

Ryan Reynolds? You clearly have great choice! Hehe.

Hm, five...

1. Chocolate milkshakes.
2. One Tree Hill
3. Adorable little shops
4. Photos and picture frames
5. Kohls