Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Holiday Dessert

I would like to feature some great holiday dessert recipes next week. In order to do this I need your help. I would love for you to share your recipes with me so I can share them with everyone else. If you would like to participate please e-mail me your favorite holiday dessert recipe at liveinimagination@gmail.com. Also include a link to your blog so I can make sure I give you proper credit. If you have any pictures feel free to send those as well. I would really appreciate your help! Thanks so much!!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Bummer! I'm not at home to add a recipe!!! But I noticed you are from Boone. My aunt and uncle are live there and teach at ASU! Beautiful area. Been there many a time!! You are super adorable...have a great day SITSta!

Complicated Mama said...

Found you through SITS, I had a similar thing going on at my blog... that I need to start promoting a little more.

I love to make my russian tea cookies (AKA Mexican Wedding cakes) They are the perfect coffee cookies... The kids love my peanutbutter cookies with a hershey kiss in the center.