Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Children's Books


Since I am studying to be an Elementary Education teacher, I get to take fun classes such as World Literature for Children. Above is a collage of books I have read that I think everyone needs to read. Especially children in the 3rd through 5th grade. These books are fabulous and well written. If you have children these are great books for them to read. If you have any questions about any of the books please ask me.

Make sure you enter my megmichelle giveaway.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm tempted to read Catherine, Called Birdy myself!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITs to say hi! I read Catherine, Called Birdy so many times when I was young the cover almost fell off. I still have it!

Joshua said...

The Thief Lord was really good!

Rebecca Jo said...

Visiting from SITS...

I LOVE books of all kinds (have a seperate book blog) - but love kids books too. I have the whole series for the Unfornatuante Events... & I just read "Bridge of Terribetha" (however its spelled)... some good reading in short time.