Sunday, November 29, 2009

Book Number 14

I finished reading Sleeping Arrangements. I actually finished it a while ago but kept forgetting to post. I thought this was an amazing book. Of course I've loved every book by Madeleine Wickham/Sophie Kinsella. I thought all of the stories about relationships were interesting. I loved the interaction between everyone. I thought the nanny was hilarious with all of her "jokes." It has been so long since I read it, I forgot the characters names...haha. I do remember that I really enjoyed the book and finished in about 3 days because I could not put it down. I highly recommend this book.

14 books down, 41 left. I bought two books while I was at home this week and can't wait to read them (especially since I only paid $4 total for both books).

Hope you had a great Sunday.

3 comments:

Sara said...

My classes have all ended, so I'm going to remember what it's like to read for pleasure!

angelina la dawn said...

sounds like a great quick read! thanks for sharing, i'll have to check it out :)

Whitney@whitsgettingfit said...

Sarah, your dad sent me a link to your blog on facebook. Looks like we have the same tastes in books! I need some new ones, any suggestions? ;)

Love your blog!