Tuesday, October 27, 2009

National Novel Writing Month

I have never heard of this before it's called National Novel Writing Month. Everyone who signs up for it tries to write a 175 page (50,000 words) novel from November 1st until November 30th. I think it's a fabulous idea and if I didn't have so much school work I would definitely participate. Have you participated before? Or are you going to this year? I would love to know. I am not sure what I would even write about.

It's raining here. It's been raining all day. It's the perfect day to crawl up in bed with chocolate chip cookies and read a great book. I need some books to read, any suggestions?

I hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday.

6 comments:

amindinmotown said...

I never heard of this, and if I didn't have a crazy busy November - er, at least sort of busy, ha - I'd attempt it. But I'm horrible with personal deadlines, so who knows. Sounds fun though.

CAPow said...

i've never heard of it. I have a few ideas...but no time to write.

Sassy Chica said...

I also love to read and the novel writing sound interesting....

I have a bookshelf tab on my blog, check it out!!

Smooches,
Sassy Chica

P.s-I am new to your blog, think its darling and am now a follower!

Anniki :) said...

What a great idea! I'm a writer, but can't imagine myself to write every day. I do it when I have a mood and inspiration, sometimes it takes weeks to open my unfinished novel and write few new lines...

Latia said...

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I hate being so busy with everything. Maybe I will try to attempt to this or at least start and see how far I can go in the month.

Its been raining in PA all week.

Thanks for joining my creatives group on 20sb.

S.E. Sward said...

I'm participating for the first time this year. It should be interesting and definitely challenging! I'll be posting updates on my progress as frequently as possible starting tomorrow. Hope you'll stop by and cheer me on!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

BTW, love the pic in this post!