Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Living in the Moment


Today I watched Oprah. I don't normally watch Oprah but through the blogosphere I had heard that Stephanie from NieNie Dialouges was going to be on. I had come across her blog several times but never really sat down and read through it. I heard her story today while watching Oprah and was completely amazed by her. I was on the verge of tears. Her story is so wonderful, you should check out her blog and read her story. You should also watch her from todays episode of Oprah. She inspires me to enjoy the little things in my life, the small things I normally take for granted.She is so strong and the love from her husband and family is just amazing. By watching they way they interacted you could tell it was unconditional love, which is so rare. Please go read her story.

{image: we heart it}

P.S. I just adore this picture. It doesn't have much to do with the post but I think it's cute.

No comments: