Sunday, October 25, 2009

I could really go for a Cook-Out Milkshake

I could really go for a Cook-Out Oreo milkshake right about now. It's just been one of those days. I'm having a hard time picking a topic to focus on...how do you over come "writers block" so to speak?

I am a crazy dreamer. I seem to have the craziest most outrageous dreams ever. Maybe I'll start a series and share them with you.

I am trying to get ahead start on my homework since I have so many books to read for my World Lit. class along with everything else. Hopefully I can stay ahead or I could just procrastinate by reading all of your fabulous blogs.

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Kenna Christensen said...

your writing absolutely intrigues me! i love your blog!

amindinmotown said...

Cookout milkshakes are truly fabulous. One of the best finds I made in moving to the south, ha.

And I think people need to find their own methods for overcoming writers block. Personally, I only write when the inspiration strikes. Others have to sit at the computer or notebook 'til the words come out. People have different ways of coping and breaking through the block.