Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doesn't this look like FUN?

I was spending a lot of time on the internet the other day and discovered that there is a place not far from the great state of NC where you can get in a big ball and roll around. I have seen this on commercials before but thought it was only for cool people who live in the television (joke). Seriously I thought only people could do it on TV. Now I've learned there is a place in the Great Smoky Mountains where average people like me can go do this. It is called Zorb and known as globe riding. Go to the website and check it out. I can not wait to take advantage of what I can imagine only as a wonderful opportunity. Has anyone done this? If so, what was your experience like?

2 comments:

Erimentha said...

wow! that does look like fun! :) teehee!

by the way the pic of you and your boyfriend up the top warmed my heart!

xxx thanks for following my blog!
: ) smile,
erimentha

amindinmotown said...

Never done it, but I've wished I could for years now. We'll have to hunt somewhere down here in NC and go for it.