Monday, October 12, 2009

Book Number Twelve


I finally finished Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner. I thought I was never going to finish because school kept getting in the way. I absolutely loved this book. It was an amazing story about relationships, not just "love" ones, but relationships between friends, in-laws, parents, children, and husbands. I loved getting to know all of the characters and their story. By the end of the book I felt as though they were my friends. The wonderful self-discovery journey that each character took was so intriguing. Once I picked the book up this week I had a hard time putting it back down. I highly reccomend this book. Especially if you are a fan of Jennifer Weiner.

Twelve books down, only Forty-three left. And I marked one more thing off of my 101 list!

Any reccomendations for my next book??

2 comments:

nicole addison said...

i just finished reading emily giffin's books and they were awesome!! ill have to check out little earthquakes :)

Sarah Nicole said...

i love emily giffin. i still haven't read love the one you're with. but all of her other books were wonderful.