Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wonderful Day


Today was a wonderful day. It was a gorgeous day outside. My classes weren't too terrible. I made a delicious dinner tonight. Tim and Buddy (a.k.a. Tim's roommate) came over. I made baked chicken, brown rice, and crescent rolls. I also made yummy chocolate chip cookies for dessert. They came over and we sat outside on our lovely deck along with one of my roommates. After dinner we played our own version of Trivial Pursuit. It was a fun evening full of laughter. And I get to cross one more thing off of my 101 Things list. I also received a lovely comment that warmed my heart. I hope you had a wonderful day as well.


(P.S. One of my favorite pictures of Tim and I, even though it's like 3 years old)

2 comments:

amindinmotown said...

Cute photo, and sounds like a great night. You're doing a good job on that 101 List for just starting out. Keep up the good work!

Latia said...

Aww such a cute photo. I gotta make my list of things I want to accomplish. I just have it in my head have to write it down.

What do you think of The Time Traveler's Wife? I have about 100 pages left to finish.

good work on knocking somethings off your list.