Thursday, September 3, 2009

Book Number 11

Today I finished reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger. I absolutely loved this book. It was one of the best books I've read recently. It was a such a fabulous story of how strong love really is. I enjoyed reading from Henry's point of view as well as Clare's. It was confusing at first but as I continued to read it got easier to keep up. I would say more but I don't want to give anything away. There were times I was laughing recand times when I was on the verge of tears, which to me qualifies as a great book. I found Niffengger's writing style to be wonderful. I loved how descriptive she was. I highly reccomend this book. I think everyone should read it. I'm torn as whether or not to see the movie. Has anyone read the book and seen the movie? If so, what did you think?

2 comments:

amindinmotown said...

I haven't read the book or seen the movie, but more and more people seem to be loving this novel. I just might have to cave in and read it soon.

Latia said...

I am almost finish reading the book. I want to try to complete it tomorrow on my day off. I am really loving the book. I too was at first confused with the writing style and going back and forth, but after a chapter or two you get use to it!

I really need to hurry and finish reading this book so I can move on to another one!