Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Mom Came to Visit

On Friday my Mom came to visit me! She arrived late Friday night and we watched Gilmore Girls until we fell asleep. Then Saturday morning we went to breakfast at the Diner. It was delicious and fun because I felt that I went back in time to the 1950's (I believe I should have lived in this decade). Then after breakfast we went around town and piddled. We walked around downtown and discovered a new store. My mom bought a beautiful new purse, which was hand-made in Africa. At a store down the street, I got one of these green bracelets. Aren't they beautiful? It was handmade in Kenya from recycled magazine paper. They make necklaces and earrings as well. Acacia Creations is a wonderful company. Check out their site so see everything they do. I had so much fun with my mom, it was really good to see her.

What did you do on this wonderful weekend?

No comments: