Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
Start date: 08/12/2009
Finish date: 05/09/2012
- Go see a movie by myself.
Visit Grandfather Mountain, NC
- Go Kayaking
Submit a photo to The Gypsy Feet
Read Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner (October 2009)
- Visit 2 states I haven't been to
- Go whitewater rafting
Read all of the Harry Potter Books [7/7]
- Make a memory box
Ride a roller coaster Buy a pair of shoes from Tom's Shoes (April 2011) Visit Charleston, SC (December 2010)
- Pay $20 towards a stranger's groceries.
- Complete a box for Operation Christmas Child
Watch a sunrise
- See Sister Hazel in concert again
Have a picnic on the Parkway (April 2011) Read The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffengger (Spet. 2009) Offer a giveaway on my blog See a Broadway play (November 2011) Buy something on Etsy Write a guest post for another blog Visit Gatlinburg, TN Take Tim to Kentucky to visit my family (Summer 2012)
Visit the Biltmore Estate
- Host a 1950's themed party
Make a mirrored candle holder.
- Go skiing
Write a letter to everyone in my address book. (Spring 2013)
- Host a Board Game Night
Mail a postcard to Post Secret
- Complete a 1,000 piece puzzle
- Give blood
Make breakfast for dinner
- Send a package to a childhood friend filled with goodies from childhood
- Start a scrapbook
- Update my blog every day for two weeks
- Join a yoga class
Spend one Saturday/Sunday all day in my pajamas watching movies.
- Go for a walk in the rain
Cook a wonderful dinner for Tim(Sept. 2009)
Write a letter to one of my favorite author's (October 2011) Visit New Bern, NC Make a delicious strawberry dessert (May 2011) Go to an art gallery
- Post a positive quote every day for thirty days. [0/30]
Send a postcard to my dentist (the irony of this makes me giggle) (August 2009)
- Compliment someone different everyday for three weeks [0/21]
Bake cookies for my neighbors(Sept. 2009) Spend a day walking around downtown Charlotte Listen to every song in my iTunes Library
Subscribe to a magazine
- Spend a day in the library reading a book from beginning to end (with at least 200 pages)
Buy something in an Antique shop
- Make a magazine word collage of one of my favorite quotes.
Learn to play chess Play a game of Battleship
- Have a Nerf gun fight
- Play a game of kickball
- Attend a book reading
- Wear my hair straight everyday for a week [0/7]
Visit the North Carolina Zoo (Spring 2013)
- Visit Hot Springs, NC
- Get in the car and drive to an unknown destination
Have a Star Wars Movie Marathon Week [6/6]
Watch the 2nd and 3rd Back to the Future Movies (August 2009) Watch a football game other than the Mountaineers or Panthers
- Leave a note on the sidewalk in chalk
Make popcorn for my Dad for a change (August 2009) Collect 50 Box-Tops and donate to a school [60/50]
Burn an entire candle
- Take a trip to the Dollar Store and buy 10 items for a fun date day
- Color every picture in a coloring book
Go to the drive-in movie
- Donate 50,000 grains of rice on freerice.com
- Drink only water for one month
- Write a book for children.
- Read every book written by Madeline Wickham [2/7]
Submit a photo to icanread
- Baby-sit for a couple for free
Fill up my spare change jar Drink a classic Coca-Cola from a glass bottle
- Participate in the 365 project
Donate my hair to Locks of Love (November 2011) Add money to a parking meter about to run out
- Hand make just because gifts for 3 people
- Try a new food every week for 2 months [0/8]
Check out a book from the library (Sept. 2009) Catch up with an old friend Try coffee Print at least 50 digital pictures Narrow purse to collection down to 10 (October 2009) Send a handmade card to a loved one Sponsor a child through Holt International Visit the Ikea store
- Post a funny video every week for 3 months
Use my "green" bags when I go shopping (September 2009)
- Have a day where time doesn't matter
- Let someone teach me something new.
Graduate college (May 2011)
- Learn to drive a stick shift car.