Friday, August 14, 2009

Mixed Emotion

Today was my last day at my summer job. It made me sad because I will miss all the wonderful people I got to work with. I will also miss all the amazing spectacular children that made me smile everyday. So I'm sad to be leaving on one hand. But on the other I can't wait to return to Boone. I love the easy-going no rush atmosphere. I enjoy being in school and learning new things. Plus the everyday scenery is breathtaking. I desperately miss looking out my window and seeing the beautiful Appalachian Mountains. I'm excited to live in my first apartment. I'm excited for my job. I"m excited to meet new people and hopefully make great friends. But I will miss my family as well as the convenience of living in a big city. Here's to starting a new chapter in my book. :]

{on-campus taken by me}

P.S. I can't wait for fall weather.

No comments: