Monday, August 17, 2009

Book Stores and Libraries

I love book stores and libraries. I always feel smarter or like I should belong in a movie when I walk into one. It is definitely a reader's heaven. I wish I could sit down and stay until I have read almost every book. I know I'm a nerd. But I think it makes life more fun. Anyways the main reason for my post is I found this picture of a library somewhere in the world and absolutely love it. I just had to share it with all of you lovely people.


{photo}


Isn't this place spectacular? I would love to go there and read a book. I love the red color. And the staircase is amazing.

5 comments:

Sarah Alaoui said...

gorgeous

The_Mandinator said...

When I build my dream house one of these days... I will have me one of these... Absolutely beautiful. Gah. It makes my puny little bookshelf look hideous.

SARAHNICOLE said...

I want a ceiling to floor bookshelf in my house. And I would love to have a staircase like that. I wonder how long it would take me to own enough books to fill the shelves.

Latia said...

That is how my house is going to look. I have so many books that I own, Many are in storage until I get my own house. I want to have an awesome library in my house. I always feel at home when I am surrounded by books,

Coniqua said...

I love bookstores too. I'd always want to go there on dates, which my husband thought was weird but he got in line. Me and my sis like to go and get the If... books by Evelyn McFarlane and James Saywell, our favorite is If...Questions for the Soul, we sit in the cafe and take turns asking each other ?s and since we are 8 yrs apart we usually learn alot about each other that we missed along the way. Kokology is a cool one too.