Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book Number 10

I am writing this while sitting in bed, almost completely exhausted so if it doesn't make sense I sincerely apologize. I finally finished reading "Julie & Julia" by Julie Powell. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I found Julie Powell's writing style to be different but was easy to comprehend. This book provided me with lots of entertaining laughs. She used a little too much language for my personal taste but I am glad she didn't censor herself for the sake of the book. This definitely made it easier to relate to her. I enjoyed reading about all of her cooking adventures, the ones that went well and the ones that didn't. It was nice to have an average character. I wished I could have tasted some of her amazing meals. I enjoyed this book and thought it was a good read. I would recommend it. I can't wait to see the movie. Only 45 books left. (Yes I know summer is practically over but I still would like to see how long it takes me to reach my goal)

Also I found an amazing pair of gray slacks from Old Navy for only $4.77. I am so excited. :]
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Devorah said...

Wow - How do u find these bargains?!Swagbucks - search and win! It's another way of doing google searches (you'll get the same great results) but you get points/swagbucks for some of the searches you do and then you can redeem your "bucks" for different prizes/gift cards.
Plus, you'll get 3 swagbucks just for signing up!!