Sunday, July 12, 2009

Target.. oh how I love thee..

Target is my favorite store in the entire world. I love Target. I get so excited when I walk through the doors to this magical land where you never know what kind of amazing prize you will find. Sometimes I will come home from school on a weekend just for a visit to Target. Ridiculous I know but it makes life fun. :] Last week I got a big pink serving bowl, perfect for popcorn and pretzels, for only $2. I was so excited because it will go great with all my other pink kitchen stuff for my apartment. Today I got a new purse, it was on sale...which is always exciting. Target can turn a bad day into a good one.

In book news, I have two books sitting in my "to be read" pile and I am about half way through "Certain Girls." Hopefully I will be able to finish it by the end of this week.

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend!!
~Sarah

No comments: