Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day to you! I hope you have a safe and fun holiday. I am still unsure of my plans for the holiday. Tim and I went to Boone yesterday to pack up his apartment stuff and clean some so we can move later this month. We came home today. I had fun with him, being silly, just laying out the couch watching TV and spending quality time together. I was kind of sad to come home...

I finished reading "Good in Bed" by Jennifer Weiner. I loved this book. It was a very good book and not what I was expecting at all. The title gave me a specific perception of how the book would be but the book was completely different. It was about learning to be yourself and accept who you are. There were moments when I laughed and some when I cried. I am so happy to have finished my sixth book. Only 49 left.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

No comments: