Sunday, July 26, 2009

Book Number 8


I just finished reading "Baby Proof" by Emily Giffin. I really enjoyed this book. It took me a while longer to get through than her other books but it was a great read. I enjoyed reading about the struggles Claudia went through and her discovery of how powerful love really is. If the ending would have been different I would have been really upset. If you have enjoyed other novels by Emily Giffin you will enjoy this one as well. Eight books finished, only forty-seven left! I have already picked out book number nine. Hopefully I will start it tonight or tomorrow.

I hope you have had a fabulous week and have a wonderful week ahead of you.

1 comment:

Liv said...

I really like Emily Griffin.

I read Something Borrowed & Something Blue a couple years back.

To be honest, Something Borrowed ticked me off. I have been in the shoes of the characters involved and it made me bitter. Ha. Not her fault of course.

But they were really good. Haven't done Baby Proof yet.