Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You have not been Forgotten

My dearest bloggers, I apologize for not writing in a long time. Since I have started working full time recently I haven't had quite as much free time. This past weekend was full of birthday celebrations. My wonderful Tim turned 21 yesterday. We spent all weekend celebrating. Saturday we spent quality time with his family, which is always fun. Then Sunday I took him out for his birthday dinner at our favorite Japanese restaurant. It was delicious. My mother's birthday was also yesterday, she would be upset if I told you her age. So last night I celebrated with her and my family.

In book news, I have finished two books. Yay! I finished reading "Remember Me" by Sophie Kinsella. I very much enjoyed this book. I love Kinsella's writing style and her books always make me giggle. The main character wakes up after a car accident and can not remember the last three years of her life. The book is about her struggle to figure out the person she has become and why she is that way. It was a good self-discovery book and an enjoyable read. I definitely recommend it.

I also finished the boo "Hot" by Julia Harper. This was a very interesting read. It was different from the books I normally read but I enjoyed it. I felt like it went on for too long but then something exciting would happen and I just had to find out what was going to happen.

Five down, fifty to go.

No comments: