Tuesday, June 2, 2009

UP

Today Tim and I went to see the movie UP. It was an adorable movie. I loved it. This movie made me sad and happy all at the same time. UP was one of the cutest movies I have seen in a while. I enjoyed it very much. You should go see it!

In book news, I just finished reading "The Shack" by William P. Young. It was a good book, very eye opening. It is a very spiritual book. Throughout the read some things shocked me and some parts I had to reread several times to grasp the concept. I enjoyed this book and I definitely recommend it. I am not sure what to say about the book without giving everything away. You should just read it. :]

Fifty-three left...
Enjoy your evening!
~Sarah

2 comments:

jasmine said...

i can't WAIT to see Up! some of my friends saw it in 3D, and i think that sounds like the most fun ever. i'm glad to hear you liked it. i haven't heard anything bad about it yet!

SARAHNICOLE said...

I am sure you will enjoy it! :]