Thursday, June 4, 2009

Put a Smile on your Face...

I had a pretty good day today. Nothing too exciting. I went to Target which I always enjoy and a few other places. I am enjoying the last week I have left before I start my full-time summer job. I love the children I work with. They always find a way to make me smile. I am looking forward to seeing their adorable faces every single day.

I have come across a few blogs that I want to share with you in hopes they will provide you with a smile. Everytime I read them I can't help but smile. They are written by wonderful people and I hope you enjoy.
Color Me Katie
A "cheery" disposition
An Experiment in Poverty
the fresh notes
Playing Grown Up

I really hope you will check these blogs out and give them a good read.
What makes you smile??

No comments: