Monday, June 1, 2009

One Down, Fifty-Four to Go.

I finished my first book for the summer goal. Yay! I read "Something Blue" by Emily Giffin. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although, I was not a big fan of Darcy after reading "Something Borrowed" but I was amazed at how much I liked her by the end of this book. While reading this book I was torn between feeling sympathy for Darcy or just being upset with how shallow she was. It was definitely full of surprises and twists and turns. It was a fun, light read. My emotions were changing with every page I turned. It was hard for me to put the book down. If you enjoyed "Something Borrowed" you will enjoy this book. I definitely recommend this book.

So one down, fifty-four to go. I will be happy for your suggestions on a good read.
Hope you had a great Monday!!
~Sarah

No comments: