Thursday, June 11, 2009

Enchanted


I had my first full day at work today. It was fun, I enjoyed all the comments and stories the children had to share with me. They make me laugh so much. I find there is nothing better than the sweetness and laugh of a child. I have to admit sometimes they drive me crazy but I love them.

After a long but fun day I came home and watched the movie "Enchanted" with my mom and sister. I love this movie. It is so adorable and uplifting. I love the songs and the story line. I also love the wonderful adorable Amy Adams. While watching this movie I giggled like a little girl.

I finished my third book! Yay! I read "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold. It was a really good book. I could not put it down, quite a page turner. The beginning was sad but I still enjoyed reading the book. There was one part near the end that I found somewhat odd and wasn't too fond of. I enjoyed this book and it was definitely worth the read. Only fifty-two left. On to my next book which I received in the mail yesterday.

Have a fabulous day!
~Sarah

No comments: