Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mini - Muffins

I have been wanting a Mini-Muffin pan for several months, but I could never find the right price. Last week I did. I looked at 3 stores. One store was selling a 24-count one for $20, too expensive. Another sold a 24-count for $9, which was still a little too much for me. Then I went to Wal-Mart and found a 24-count mini-muffin pan for only $2. I was ecstatic. I went ahead and bought the muffin mix as well. One box of muffin mix made 48 mini muffins. My family gobbled them up. They were so cute and fun. Then yesterday I decided to make mini-cupcakes. One box of cake mix made 72 mini- cupcakes, which is a lot. And I had to make 9 regular size cupcakes to use up the rest of the batter. I had lots of fun making them even though it took a while. I added icing and sprinkles to make them more exciting. Also these cupcakes are fun to eat because they don't contain as much calories as a regular size cupcake. I didn't feel as guilty eating them, I just had to be careful not to eat more than a couple. I need to go back and get another pan before Wal-Mart changes their prices. This $2 mini-muffin pan caused me to have a fun week filled with baking. :]

No comments: