Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family

Family, gotta love them no matter what. I am moved home from college for the summer and have been adjusting to living with my family again. I come from what I consider a big family, immediate and extended especially in comparison to my friends. I have two wonderful sisters and an amazing brother. My life would be dull without them.

My older sister, Megan, a recent college graduate has started her own jewelry line. Her items are hand made and exquisite. You should check out her blog, MegMichelle as well as her Etsy store. I really hope you will look at her stuff and find something you like.

Today has been a good day, I received my tax refund (finally) along with a book from PaperBack Swap. And I have a date with my fabulous boyfriend tonight. Could life get any better?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
~Sarah

No comments: