Monday, April 20, 2009

Positive Outlook

I am a twenty year old southern girl. I am an Elementary Education major. I love my major. I love my family. I am going to try to write or post something everyday. I am going to try to remain positive, I have gotten so caught up in the negative aspects of life and I have been dwelling on them, which is such a waste of time and energy. I want to make a positive difference in the world, this is one main reason I want to be a teacher. If I have one positive influence on just one person's life then I have led a successful life. The inspiration for the title of my blog comes from the song "It's a Beautiful Life" by Fisher. You probably know it from the TLC commercials with Jon & Kate plus 8. This song just makes me smile everytime I hear it.
This is the chorus and I have recently found it to be so true.

"That it's a beautiful life
and it's a beautiful world
and it's a beautiful time
to be here, to be here, to be here"

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and take the time to find the beauty in your life.
~Sarah

1 comment:

MeganMichelle said...

I like this post Sarah!! :)