Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy People Dancing on Planet Earth

My friend Laura showed me this video, "Happy People Dancing on Planet Earth" and I absolutely fell in love with it. When I watch it, I can't help but smile. I am just amazed at the strength and confidence it probably took to go to a foreign place and dance. I just wanted to share it with you in the hopes of it bringing a smile to your face and hopefully you will share it with others.


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.


The song played in the video is "Praan" and it is available on iTunes.
Here are the lyrics translated into English:

I will not easily forget
The life that stirs in my soul
Hidden amidst death
That infinite life

I hear you in the thunder
A simple tune
A tune to which I will arise (3x)

And in the storm of happiness
As your music plays in your mind
The whole wide world
Dances to your rhythm

Hope you have a wonderful day!
~Sarah

No comments: