Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day!
I hope you have enjoyed your day and remembered to recycle! :D

There is this amazing site that helps you stop world hunger while you become smarter. It asks you a series of questions and for every correct answer they donate 10 grains of rice to help end world hunger. You can chose a different category such as Math, Vocabulary and many others. 2,000 grains is enough to feed one person for one day. Any little thing you can do is a much bigger help than you realize. I was on this site everyday for a while but then I got kind of slack. I'm going to try to become much better and would love it if you helped as well. Since the site keeps track of how much you donate I will let you know my total a month from today. Please go to this site and please tell your friends. Thank you so much.

The site is:


Enjoy what is left of your Earth Day!

~Sarah

No comments: