Thursday, April 23, 2009

FEED

Today I came across a site for FEED. They have these amazing bags and depending on which one you buy they will feed a specific amount of children that are in school. Theses bags are so cute, they are reversible and you can use them for groceries in order to cut back on the use of plastic bags. I promise every little bit helps, I know it doesn't seem like it but it does.

This bag is $60 on Amazon.com and it will feed one child in school for one whole year. It's so amazing to think that this will provide that much food. $60 dollars is probably the amount I spend on food every two - three weeks. They also have other bags each one accomplishing something different. I really hope you check this out and share it with others. Here is the site where you can look at their amazing mission.

Help FEED the Children of the World

Hope you have had a fabulous day!
~Sarah

No comments: