Saturday, April 25, 2009

Books Equal Love

I am a reader. I absolutely love to read a good book. Some days I wish I could sit around all day long and read. As a reader I know brand-new books can be expensive especially in this crazy economy. I buy a lot of my books from Amazon.com, most are slightly used but for the great price I don't mind. I have recently discovered this website; PaperBackSwap where you can trade books with others. If you have a book you aren't going to read again you can list it and then choose a book you want to read from someone else. The only thing you have to pay for is shipping. I have yet to actually participate in it but I think it is a fabulous idea.

When I read, I pick an author and try to read all the books they have written. Then I move on to a different author. Currently I have been reading books by Sophie Kinsella, she is known for the "Confessions of a Shopaholic" Series. I really enjoy her books. Each one has provided me with some good laughs and I most definitely recommend them. I have one more of her books to read and I will have read all of them. If it wasn't for my silly final exams coming up I would be reading it right now. Let me know if you have any recommendations for me to read or if you need a suggestion of a good book to read.

Hope your Saturday has been wonderful!
~Sarah

No comments: