Monday, April 27, 2009

Adventure

I really want to go on an adventure. I realized I do not take advantage of the wonderful outdoors where I live. I live in the beautiful mountains where there are so many things to do. I don't know why I don't do them. I would love to go hiking or camping. I really want to go white-water rafting. The main problem is that no one ever wants to go with me and it's not really safe to go hiking by yourself. I can slowly feel my inner girl-scout slipping away and it makes me sad. :[ These mountains are so beautiful and I feel like I am missing out. I have gone to school here for two years and still haven't been to Grandfather Mountain...which is ridiculous. I am excited that next year I will be able to see it from my wonderful apartment. I am excited to move in, I just have to wait until August. I really just want to get in the car and drive to where ever the road takes me. That's what my dad always said when we went on an adventure. :] Any one want to tag along?

Have a fabulous day!
~Sarah

No comments: